D-Mannose is a natural occurring simple sugar that appears to be a safe, practical alternative for the treatment of urinary tract infections (UTI’s). D-Mannose is absorbed eight times slower than glucose, and when ingested, is not converted to glycogen or stored in the liver, but rather goes directly to the blood stream from the upper GI tract.
Shaanxi Sangherb Biotech Inc is devoted into the research and innovation in natural nutritional supplements ingredients. Our own factory and lab with the strict quality control system to ensure quality stability and real price of D-Mannose. At the same time, we have our own source for the raw material to make sure the production ability.
Product name: D-Mannose
Other Name: D-(+)-Mannose
Molecular formula: C6H12O6
Molecular weight: 180.16
- Rehabilitation of diabetes, obesity, constipation and high cholesterol and so on have a good supporting role;
- Anti-inflammatory effect, can inhibit the inflammatory response during wound healing;
- Inhibition of tumor growth and prevent parasites,bactena, viruses and bactenal intections.
- One of medicines component to improve sleep;
- D-mannose maintain urinary tract health purposes in an effective way and will not interfere
with blood sugar regulation;
- D mannose maintain urinary tract health purposes in an effective way and will not interfere with blood sugar regulation.
Advantage & Support:
Leading natural nutritional ingredients supplier in China with 15 years experience.
Covering 19 acres land with its factory construction area around 10000 square meters.
ISO9001 2015, QS, FDA, Organic certified.
Overseas warehouse with large inventory and steady supply.
Professional R&D team and strong R&D strength.
Packing & Storage:
1kg/aluminum foil bag (net weight 1kg, gross weight 1.2kg),
25kg/fiber drum (net weight 25kg, gross weight 28kg)
Stored in a cool and dry area, kept away from moisture and strong light or high temperature.
Sangherb Warm tips: The above Information had not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, only for your reference.