Chondroitin sulfate is a class of glycosaminoglycans. Chondroitin sulfate is widely distributed on the extracellular matrix and cell surface of animal tissues. Sugar chains are composed of disaccharide units alternated by glucuronic acid, and N-acetylgalactosamine through sugar-like substances. The linker region is connected to the serine residue of the core protein.
Benefits of Chondroitin sulfate
The product function
1. It is a medicine to treat joint diseases. Combined with glucosamine, it has analgesic effect, promotes cartilage regeneration, and can fundamentally improve joint problems.
2. Promote the growth of fibers in the matrix, improve blood circulation, accelerate metabolism, promote the absorption of permeate, and eliminate inflammation.
3. Improve the water metabolism of the corneal tissue, as well as the symptoms of dry eye, promote the healing of the corneal wound, the absorption of exudate and the elimination of inflammation.
3. Treat neurological headache, coronary heart disease, angina pectoris, myocardial hypoxia, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, arthralgia, atherosclerosis and hepatitis, etc.
4. Health care products, food additives, have the effects of strengthening the body, antibacterial, beautifying, anti-aging and so on.
CS is widely present in human and animal cartilage tissues. The pharmaceutical preparation mainly contains two isomers of chondroitin sulfate A and chondroitin sulfate C, and the content of chondroitin sulfate in animal cartilage of different breeds and ages is different. Its pharmacological effects are as follows:
1. Remove lipids and lipoproteins in the blood, and cholesterol in blood vessels around the heart, prevent atherosclerosis, and increase the conversion rate of lipids and fatty acids in cells.
2. It can effectively prevent coronary heart disease and accelerate the healing, regeneration and repair of experimental coronary arteriosclerosis or degeneration.
3. Increase the biosynthesis of cellular messenger ribonucleic acid and deoxyribonucleic acid, and have the effect of promoting cell metabolism.
4. Low anticoagulant activity, each 1mg chondroitin sulfate A corresponds to 0.45U heparin anticoagulant activity.
5. Chondroitin sulfate also has anti-inflammatory, accelerated wound healing and anti-tumor effects.
Leave A Comment