Beta-carotene Beta-carotene is an orange-soluble fat-soluble compound. It is the most common and stable natural pigment in nature.
It is an antioxidant with detoxification effect and an indispensable nutrient for maintaining human health.
β-carotene has a significant effect on anti-cancer, prevention of cardiovascular disease, cataract and anti-oxidation, thereby preventing aging and aging.
1. Fat and fatty acids: Carotene is fat-soluble, and fat plays a role in transporting carotene. Fat stimulates bile to secrete emulsified fat and promote the absorption of carotenoids.
2. Cholate: Bile emulsifies fat, turning fat into fine colloidal particles, which are easily absorbed in the liquid environment of the small intestine, thereby promoting the absorption of carotenoids dissolved in fat.
4. Other factors: various dietary fibers including pectin, high content in the diet will affect the human body’s utilization of carotene. The protein level in the diet also affects its absorption.
1. Maintain the integrity of the skin and mucous layer to prevent dry and rough skin;
2. The formation of photosensitive substances in visual cells;
3. Promote growth and development, effectively promote health and cell development.
4. Promote the healthy growth of bones and teeth;
5. Maintain reproductive function;
6. Maintain and promote immune function.
Carotene is a physiologically active substance that can be converted into vitamin A in animals.
Treatment of night blindness, dry eye and epithelial keratosis;
Suppress the overreaction of immunocompetent cells and quench the immunosuppressive peroxide;
Maintaining membrane fluidity helps maintain the state of membrane receptors necessary for immune function;
Anti-cancer effect, as well as therapeutic effect on cardiovascular disease and other chronic diseases.