Dandelion Extract 4:1, 10:1, 20:1, 4%, 8%Flavone
Dandelion Extract Introduction
Dandelion extract is usually an herbal mixture which suspends oils derived from undried flowers, leaves. Dandelion extract has been used for generations as a medicine for conditions such as fevers, diarrhea, fluid retention, breast problems and liver diseases.
Shaanxi Sangherb Biotech Inc is devoted into the research and innovation in natural nutritional supplements ingredients. Our own factory and lab with the strict quality control system to ensure quality stability and real price of Dandelion Extract. At the same time, we have our own source for the raw material to make sure the production ability.
Dandelion Extract Description
Product name: Dandelion Extract
Product Specification: 4:1, 10:1, 20:1, 4%, 8%Flavone
Plant Source Latin Name: Taraxacum Mongolicum Hand.
Test Method: TLC/HPLC
- Loss weight;
- It is one of the most effective detoxifying herbs.
- Dandelion extract is used in inflammation and congestion of liver.
- Because of its high iron and zinc content, it is often used as a treatment for anemia.
- Dandelion is used to treat chronic ulcers, stiff joints, and tuberculosis Improving liver function and promoting bile secretion and as a diuretic use.
- Clearing away heat and toxic and Thanh Hoa heat effect can be Sanjie swelling. A broad-spectrum antimicrob.
Advantage & Support
Leading natural nutritional ingredients supplier in China with 15 years experience.
Covering 19 acres land with its factory construction area around 10000 square meters.
ISO9001 2015, QS, FDA, Organic certified.
Overseas warehouse with large inventory and steady supply.
Professional R&D team and strong R&D strength.
Packing & Storage
1kg/aluminum foil bag (net weight 1kg, gross weight 1.2kg),
25kg/fiber drum (net weight 25kg, gross weight 28kg)
Stored in a cool and dry area, kept away from moisture and strong light or high temperature.
Sangherb Warm tips: The above Information had not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, only for your reference.