Passion Flower Extract 4:1, 10:1, 20:1, Flavones 3%,4%
Passion Flower Extract Introduction
Passion flower extract targets the central nervous system and works to ease tension and prevent twitching in the muscles. This calming effect does not affect brain function or respiratory rate, unlike what most pharmaceutical sedatives do. Natural passionflower extract is therefore much safer than medications with sedative effects.
Shaanxi Sangherb Biotech Inc is devoted into the research and innovation in natural nutritional supplements ingredients. Our own factory and lab with the strict quality control system to ensure quality stability and real price of Passion Flower Extract. At the same time, we have our own source for the raw material to make sure the production ability.
Passion Flower Extract Description
Product name: Passion Flower Extract
Product Specification: 4:1, 10:1, 20:1, Flavones 3%,4%
Plant Source Latin Name: Passiflora incarnata L.
1. Regulating neural stability, which included mild sedative and anti-anxiety effects;
- Inhibiting the spasticity of the smooth muscle, which included the digestive system;
- Slowing down the rate of food through the digestive tract, thereby promoting digestion;
- Ideal for people who suffer from disorders related to sleep and behavior such as insomnia, epilepsy, and anxiety;
- Aphrodisiac effect, which makes it perfect for people suffering from loss of libido.
Advantage & Support
Leading natural nutritional ingredients supplier in China with 15 years experience.
Covering 19 acres land with its factory construction area around 10000 square meters.
ISO9001 2015, QS, FDA, Organic certified.
Overseas warehouse with large inventory and steady supply.
Professional R&D team and strong R&D strength.
Packing & Storage
1kg/aluminum foil bag (net weight 1kg, gross weight 1.2kg),
25kg/fiber drum (net weight 25kg, gross weight 28kg)
Stored in a cool and dry area, kept away from moisture and strong light or high temperature.
Sangherb Warm tips: The above Information had not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, only for your reference.