Pterostilbene is important for Colon cancer, it is one of the common malignant tumors, with the highest incidence in the 40-50 age group. According to the World Epidemiological Survey, colon cancer has the highest incidence in North America, Western Europe, Australia, New Zealand and other places, and ranks second in visceral tumors. The incidence and mortality rate in China has increased year by year.
Pterostilbene helps prevent damage to the body in the early stages of cancer. As an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent, it is found in both blueberries and blackberries. The University of Ohio found that animals eating berry berries had a 80% reduction in colon cancer and a 60% reduction in gastrointestinal cancers. German investigators found that drinking 2-3 glasses of juice a day can also treat colon cancer.
According to statistics, after 8 weeks of continuous consumption of blueberry or grape containing Pterostilbene, the precancerous lesions in the colon were reduced by 57%. It reduces the spread of intestinal cancer cells and inhibits certain identified genes that cause inflammation, both of which are considered risk factors for colon cancer.
Modern medical experiments have proved that the precious medicinal material of traditional Chinese medicine, Pterostilbene, has anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and anti-ulcer effects, can increase skin defense ability and reduce skin tension. The water extract can inhibit the mice’s Ehrlich ascites cancer. It can reduce the growth of ascites, prolong the survival time, reduce the mortality rate, have obvious medicinal efficacy for treating cancer, and prevent skin cancer and skin cancer caused by ultraviolet radiation.
Pterostilbene is a polyhydroxy stilbene compound that is a natural phytoalexin produced by the plant defense system. Because this ingredient was originally found in the heart of rosewood and is a terpenoid compound, it was named as the rosewood.
A large number of studies have shown that Pterostilbene has a good preventive effect in inhibiting melanin, anti-inflammatory, sun damage, skin tumors, etc., especially in the field of anti-oxidation, as a kind of effective natural antioxidant, it has been widely used in the field of medicine .
Pterostilbene is a derivative of resveratrol in plants. Pterocarpus has similar chemical, physiological and pharmacological properties to resveratrol, but its biological activity is much greater than resveratrol. Bioavailability and stability are also More than resveratrol!
1. Inhibit melanin. Pterostilbene has a strong ability to inhibit melanin, even surpassing the so-called “whitening gold”, which has a high-efficiency freckle effect.
2. Inhibition of tyrosinase. Tyrosinase is a key enzyme in the synthesis of melanin. The IC50 value of the half-inhibitory concentration of lycopene, which is called “whitening gold”, is the lowest in all products. The red sandalwood is slightly lower than the light licorice, but It is obviously superior to other whitening raw materials VC, arbutin and so on.
3. Antioxidant. Free radicals are everywhere, both from the body and from the outside world. When free radicals in the human body exceed a certain amount, they cause various damage to our bodies. Free radicals in the air directly attack the skin, robbing electrons from the skin cells, causing the skin to lose its elasticity, rough aging to produce wrinkles, and exacerbate the oxidative damage of the skin. Pterocarpus has excellent antioxidant properties. Its oxygen free radical absorption ORAC value is as high as 12508μmol trolox equivalents/g, which is 3 times that of Vc and light licorice; the ability to inhibit DPPH free radical is slightly lower than Vc.
4. Resist UV rays. The untreated mouse fibroblasts treated with the pterostilbene were separately irradiated with ultraviolet rays, and the activity of the fibroblasts was examined by detecting the activity of the fibroblasts.
5. Anti-inflammatory effect. Some destructive enzymes such as elastase and collagenase in the human body can damage the skin structure and make the skin loose and aging. Pterostilbene has dual inhibitory properties while inhibiting both destructive enzymes.
6. Anti-glycation. The saccharification reaction in the skin field refers to the excessive metabolism of the skin due to excessive metabolism, and the sugar easily reacts with collagen and elastin in the skin to form irreversible brown terminal glycosylation products (AGEs). Collagen or elastin is denatured, cross-linked, wrinkles on the skin, and becomes rough and dark yellow. Pterostilbene can reduce the content of cross-linked protein, inhibit the saccharification reaction, reduce the production of AGEs, and achieve the anti-aging effect of scutellaria.